Friday, September 18, 2009

CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS by Dave Pikley Posted by Brandon R.

Author: Dave Pikley
BL-4.7 Pts-1.0
Posted by : Brandon R.

I read this book because I like comedy books and a good laugh, but not because I like to see guys fly around in their underwear fighting guys named Poopy Pants. BIG LAUGH!
My favorite part was when the two boys play a prank on all the teachers with the help of the supply closet. They make a fool of all the teachers. You have to read this book, it is all action. POW! Laughs, HA HA HA and romance......just kidding. Read this book and see what I'm talking about.

Check out the awesome book trailer I created too!

7 comments:

Novella Byrd said...

Wow Brandon, great book trailer!!! I must confess, I think Captain Underpants is pretty hilarious too! Keep reading!!

BTW-I'm the Mrs. Schauer in Cotulla, my name is Mrs. Byrd.

SESlib1 said...

I loved your book trailer Brandon! It makes me want to grab a copy and read.

karry said...

Awesome job Brandon

karry said...

Awesome Job Brandon.

Christine Rayl said...

Excellent job! Love your humor and images. I plan to share your trailer with students and other librarians.

Christine Rayl, Librarian
Bowie Elementary School
Grand Prairie ISD, TX

Mrs. Burris said...

Brandon,
Between the music and the captions, I am dying to read this romance novel. Ha! Just kiddin... It does sound fun and action filled.
Mrs. Burris
Pettus Elementary Principal

Unknown said...

Your funny comments and music make this a kick'n book trailer!