Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Dog Called Kitty


Author: Bill Wallace
B.L. 4.2 pts.4

Posted by: Larissa G.

I read this book because when I saw this book I thought it would be an interesting, funny, and entertaining book. It made me laugh, emotional , and wanted to know why they called him Kitty.

My favorite part was when the Mother said " here kitty, kitty, kitty'' for the cat's to come and eat their food and then a dog came running up to her. After a couple of weeks the cats were chasing the dog. So then the dog got tired of that and ran a cat up the mother's dress. At the end something horribly wrong happened. Read this book to find out what happens.

2 comments:

Carolyn Foote said...

I love his books--very funny!

bfritzlibrary said...

My students in Pennsylvania also love this great story. Glad you like it too!

Miss Fritz