Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Captain Underpants Perilous Plot of Professor Poopy Pants


Author: Dave Pikley
BL-4.7 Pts-1.0
Posted by : Brandon R.

I read this book because I like comedy books and a good laugh, but not because I like to see guys fly around in their underwear fighting guys named Poopy Pants. BIG LAUGH!
My favorite part was when the two boys play a prank on all the teachers with the help of the supply closet. They make a fool of all the teachers. You have to read this book, it is all action. POW! Laughs, HA HA HA and romance......just kidding. Read this book and see what I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Mrs. Schauer said...

Great book review, Brandon! You know, I never have read a Captain Underpants book....maybe I should!

Ms. Monson said...

You did good! Very funny! Can't wait to see what you post next.

Mrs. Schauer said...

Brandon,
This comment is actually from a librarian who wanted to comment but was having trouble getting it to post.

Dear Brandon,

"Romance" is definitely not a word I would associate with Captain Underpants, so I just *had* to read your whole review when I saw this word! Believe it or not, I *love* Captain Underpants, even though the teachers and principal never seem very smart or nice.

I don't take it seriously, and I'm sure you don't, either, since you have a great teacher and librarian who allow you to do awesome projects such as this. I think you wrote a great review because it really caught my attention, and made me want to read on.

I hope you keep reading and writing!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Valdez
Carpenter Middle School librarian
Plano, Texas