Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE END


Author:Lemony Snicket
Book Level: 7.3 Points 9

Posted by:Jacob F.

I read this book because my brother got the whole series and I thought I'd check them out. When I read the first book I wanted more so that's when I read the whole series. You should check them out there awesome. My favorite part was when they got stranded on a island with Olaf they thought the island was deserted, but people have been living there for a very long time and a person is like a king to them because he has was there before everybody else he lies to them and eats fresh fruit while everybody eats salads, fish, and stuff like that his name is Ishmael he is a bad person. You need to read this book to find out more.

1 comment:

Mrs. Schauer said...

I have only read the first book in this series, because the story is just so incredibly sad I couldn't make myself read the others. Great blog post!