Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cindy's Honor Created by : Samantha A.

Author: Joanna Campbell
B.L. - 4.6 Pts. -5

I read this book because it is about a young girl named Cindy and her beautiful horse named Honor Bright. Honor's first race is coming up, but Cindy is injured because she fell off of Honor. Will she ride her favorite horse to victory or be sitting in the stands?
My favorite part was when Cindy gets to jockey Honor Bright, but after Honor hit herself in the gate and trailed the field, Cindy whispered in Honor's ear and that worked magic. Honor went from last to 3rd, then 2nd, and then the wire started to get closer. Will Cindy and Honor pull through or lose to their main rivals Magic Wand and Jeremy. To find out, you have to read this fantastic book!

5 comments:

Ms. Monson said...

Wonderful Project! What an accomplishment!

Mrs. Schauer said...

Wow---great job! Animoto's fun, isn't it?

gullivertx said...

Just read the review and watched the trailer about Honor, the horse. Loved it! I love horses and I know you do, too. Keep on reading!

Ms. Joiner from Angleton

Mary Beth said...

Samantha, I am so anxious to read this book because of the way you wrote your "hook!" Without giving anything away, you have piqued my curiosity about Honor and Cindy. Please continue reading good books and sharing your thoughts. I would be thrilled to read more of your reviews.

Sunday said...

Thanks for the review on this book. I have two students who love to read about horses, one loves race horses, especially. I can't wait to order this book for them. Great job!
Sunday McAdams
Librarian
Seymour, TX