Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Miserable Mill


Author: Lemony Snicket
B.L. 6.7 Pts 6.0

Posted by: Sevannah Y.

I read this book because my friend was reading this series and it interested me.
My favorite part was when they were hypnotizing Klaus and a really nice man named Charles was about to get killed because they hypnotized Klaus to do it and Count Olaf and his helpers thought they were the only ones who knew the words to hypnotize and unhypnotize Klaus. They were not, Voilet found out the words to stop Klaus and well you'll have to read this daring book to see if Charles gets killed or not and if there miserable life goes on, but you might wanna read the other books in the series before it cause they are all great books!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Monson said...

Sevannah, I hope to see more blogs. You are such a great student, keep it up!